What Makes Ryan One of the Go-To Injury Lawyers in Denver?
- AV Rating from Martindale Hubbell before the age of 40
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America, as listed by the National Trial Lawyers association before the age of 40
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates member before the age of 30
- Numerous successful appeals
- Illinois Bar- 2003
- Missouri Bar- 2002
- Colorado Bar- pending admission (pro hac vice until admission)
- United States District Court, 7th and 8th Circuits
- American Association for Justice member
- Proud husband of the most amazing wife in the world
- Proud father of the two most amazing boys in the world
Prior to law school, Ryan attended the University of Missouri where he obtained a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
Ryan then attended Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he received an invitation to serve on the editorial staff of the school’s Law Review (less than 20% of all law students are selected for this honor).
- Former board member of The Family Support Network, a non-profit organization in St. Louis dedicated to preventing child abuse (subsequently merged with Epworth)
- Participating in fundraising efforts and volunteering for:
- Read more about our charity work
Our experience and results speak for themselves. We understand how insurance companies think and operate when threatened with legal action. We know how to beat them.
An Experienced Denver Attorney
While attending Washington University School of Law, Ryan interned for the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office, as well as distinguished private law firms in St. Louis. After graduation, he worked at a large St. Louis insurance defense firm, representing people who caused harm to others and insurance companies. Since his time in St. Louis, Ryan has expanded his services to Denver, Colorado, where he diligently serves the citizens of Colorado, fights for their rights, and gets them the results they deserve. His bar admission to Colorado is pending, but he is able to take on all Colorado cases and works closely with local counsel at this time to ensure all his client’s needs are attended to.
Those early experiences gave Ryan vital insight into the litigation tactics of large insurance companies. That’s when he realized his heart was in representing victims. Ryan wants to fight for victims’ rights — not those who hurt people or seek to abuse them. To Ryan, this isn’t just a job — it’s personal. It’s his true passion.
If you want a legal warrior who is one of the most dedicated injury lawyers, contact us today.
E. Ryan Bradley
Business Address (by appointement only): 650 South Cherry Street, Suite 1000A Denver, Colorado 80246
Email: [email protected]